- How do I save images to my hard drive?
- How do save and extract zipped files?
- How do I view videos?
- What is the download speed?
- Whom can I send comments and questions about this homepage?
- Press the right mouse button over the image and select Save Image from the menu.
- Select the interested images, then click on the CLOUD. The images will be sent to your browser in a zipped package, which can be extracted using any ZIP or RAR file utility.
We recommends WinRAR. Macintosh users can use Stuffit Expander.
- All videos comes in the MP4, DIVX or MKV (container) format, playable with Windows Media Player (except H265 / HEVC) and many other players.
We recommends VLC Player, which can be downloaded and installed for free. VLC plays HEVC.
- Your download speed is dependant on the speed of your internet connection.
If you are unsure of what your connection speed is, you can test it here: Fast.com Internet Speed
- Support Contact Form